Cantare Chorale, Milwaukee's premiere south-side community choir, will perform its 30th annual holiday concert on Dec. 12 at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center.
The concert will be the choir's first performance under new director Lani M. Knutson. Cantare Chorale is a 50-person mixed gender vocal group made up of singers of all ages who perform a variety of secular and sacred music.
The Dec. 12 concert begins at 7 p.m., and tickets can be purchased at the door, 901 15th Ave., South Milwaukee, $10 for seniors and $8 for students.
Advance tickets purchased through www.southmilwaukeepac.org or www.cantarechorale.org are $8 for seniors and $6 for students.
- FDA New Regulation
- PNC co-sponsors First Business Luncheon for Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- FRANKLIN YOUTH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MAY 31!
- John Kelly Vanderlinde
- Bell Tower Place Senior Apartments Nationally Recognized
- Franklin residents awarded Northwestern Mutual grants for organizations
- David Kosinski Named Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.'s CIO
- Sue Northey Launches Branding Breakthroughs, LLS
- REMINDER: Franklin Youth Football Registration Set for March 18!
- Dental Associates Named Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber