Registration for the 29th Annual Village Days Softball Tournament has begun.
Village Days 29th Annual Men's Softball Tournament
Friday, August 13th - Sunday, August 15th
Community Center Park
6200 South 76th Street
$135.00 Team Entry Fee
The tournament will be limited to 32 teams. It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive cash awards. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. For further information contact the Greendale Park & Recreation Department at (414) 423-2790.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?