Health and Safety Faire – Fun for Kids!
Franklin, WI, June 19th, 11am – 2pm - - Family Fun and Entertainment! Don’t miss this exciting family Health and Safety Faire at the Shoppes of Wyndham Village – HWY 100 & Drexel - -Have the opportunity to climb on fire trucks and talk with Franklin firefighters, sit in police vehicles and learn safety tips and bring your bike for safety checks! Experience special deals, raffles, give-away items, children’s goodie bags, bounce house, pictures with mascots and face painting. This event encourages community awareness of the importance of your family’s health and safety this summer. All you need to do is show up and enjoy – no entry fees.
Area businesses have joined together to provide an informational and entertaining environment for your family to enjoy and learn about ways to have a safe and healthy summer. “Being a business owner is not just about running a good operation, it’s about being a part of the community and showing your interest in making it better,” says Scott Heindel, Franchise owner/operator of Cousins Subs.
The Shoppes at Wyndham Village will be open for you to visit, grab some lunch, shop or just take a peak at how we are building Franklin’s business community with a passion for community involvement.
The event is being sponsored by The Franklin Business Group: Cousins Subs, Ferches Malt Shoppe and Grille, Gaia Salons, Verizon Wireless, Pick and Save, Target, Showtime Cinemas, Midwest Twisters, Carstenson Construction, Dr. Boubon, DDS, US Bank and “Franklin’s Finest” Fire and Police squads.
Mark Carstensen Construction
9120 W. Loomis Road - Suite 400
Franklin, WI 53132
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?