Hand Surgery Ltd., the leaders in hand and upper extremity care since 1975, has opened a new office in Franklin. The new office is located inside the OneSource Medical Building at 10500 W. Loomis Road. This is in addition to Hand Surgery Ltd.’s established office, just down Loomis Road in Greenfield. As the need for specialized upper extremity care has grown, so has Hand Surgery Ltd. The group of seven hand specialists has fulfilled the need for upper extremity care in the southwestern area of Metropolitan Milwaukee. This new office is also convenient to patients from Burlington, Muskego and the lake country area.
In addition to the Franklin office, Hand Surgery Ltd has four additional clinic locations in the Mayfair Mall, Glendale, Greenfield, and Waukesha. The seven physician group specializes in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. They treat children through senior adults for both non-surgical and surgical procedures. It is amazing the number of upper extremity problems that arise from sports injuries, trauma, work injuries, disease processes, congenital abnormalities, and age related problems such as arthritis and trigger fingers.
Drs. Chamoy, Olson, Buebendorf, Crimmins, Siverhus, Goldberg, and Hodgson are all accepting new patients at any one of the five clinic locations. Many patients do not realize that they can call direct to schedule an appointment without the red tape of referrals from a primary care physician or the emergency room physician. There is no need to suffer from pain or lack of function when help is available. Hand Surgery Ltd. can be reached at 414-453-7418 or on the web at www.handsurgeryltd.com.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?