Please join Jane Betlej, Aurora Physical Therapist, as she discusses risk factors for falls as well as interventions to reduce fall risk. Jane will discuss the balance system, motor control strategies for balance recovery, and the role of physical therapy in prescribing individualized treatment to assist with balance.
Sponsored by Aurora West Allis Medical Center and held at the Southwest YMCA at 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, 53228
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?