IRELAND TRIP INFORMATIONAL MEETING
The Chamber is hosting a trip to Ireland November 2-11, 2010. If you are interested in learning more about the trip, without any commitment required to go on the trip, please plan to attend the upcoming informational session. The informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 6th at the Best Western Hotel, 5105 S. Howell Ave., 6:00-7:30p.m.
If you are interested in learning more about the trip or to view the entire brochure, please go to www.southsuburbanchamber.com. Click on News & Trips: Announcing the Chamber's Trip to Ireland. Or paste this link into your browser: http://www.southsuburbanchamber.com/default.aspx?id=74
Please register to attend the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Upcoming Events page of the website: www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- Showtime Cinema Now Offering Value Pricing Seven Days a Week
- St. James 29th Annual Holiday Concert
- Young Franklin Resident Appears in First Stage's Sherlock Holmes: The Baker Street Irregulars
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 12th Annual FPS Jazz Cabaret on March 8th
- Franklin residents featured in GCT’s production of LES MISÉRABLES
- Franklin Musician Performs Prior to Oct. 13 Mairtin de Cogain Concert at the ICHC Oct. 13
- Franklin Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre’s "Anne of Green Gables"
- Young Franklin Resident Appears in First Stage’s JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS
- UW-Parkside spring 2011 Franklin honor students