A reminder that this Saturday, October 17th there will be a Tae Kwon Do tessting at Jay's Tae Kwon Do. It is open to the public, and will begin at 10:00 a.m. until roughly 2:00 p.m.
There will both Black Belts and color belts testing. You will see board and brick breaking, forms, and self-defense among other things.
Afterward, we will invite any audience to try some basic techniques, learn about Tae Kwon Do, and get any other information you need.
We are located at 5152 S. 108th Street ( HWY 100 and Edgerton Avenue, in the Edgerton Plaza). We can be reached at (414) 331-2772 or (414) 425-3731.
You may also e-mail any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you, and training with you.
Master Jay Mustapich, 5th Dan
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?