Looking for an inexpensive way to market your handicrafts while helping a good cause? Register now for the Franklin Lioness Club annual craft fair at Milwaukee Area Technical College – Oak Creek, to be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24.
Booths rent for $35, with proceeds benefiting scholarships for MATC associate degree students and others. Sellers keep all the proceeds of their sales. If you plan to exhibit, the club would like to hear from you soon. Please call (414) 421-1041 to reserve space.
The largest technical college in the state, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of the economy in southeastern Wisconsin. MATC offers 200 degrees, diplomas, certificates and apprenticeships, plus nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees. A large pre-college program enables people to complete high school and prepare for higher learning. The Office of Corporate Learning provides customized training to incumbent workers. About 56,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses, numerous evening centers and community-based sites, or learn online. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses right here at home. Visit www.matc.edu.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?