Accurate & Safe Way to Check for Drug & Herbal Interaction
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community would like to remind you that July is National Herbal and Prescription Awareness Month. Certain drug and herbal medications should not be taken together and so it is very important to discuss with your doctor all forms of prescribed or self medicated pills you are consuming.
To better understand the combinations we should be aware of, the website Medline Plus
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html is very helpful. This site is not sponsored by drug or herbal companies and it brings together authoritative information from the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, other government
agencies and health-related organizations. It offers extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, a medical dictionary, interactive patient tutorials, and the latest health news. Medline Plus is updated daily.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community suggests using Medline Plus, since it is a goldmine of good health information. Health professionals and consumers alike can depend on it for information that is authoritative and up to date. Use the site to check on medications so you have a base of information to discuss with your doctor.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?