Accurate & Safe Way to Check for Drug & Herbal Interaction
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community would like to remind you that July is National Herbal and Prescription Awareness Month. Certain drug and herbal medications should not be taken together and so it is very important to discuss with your doctor all forms of prescribed or self medicated pills you are consuming.
To better understand the combinations we should be aware of, the website Medline Plus
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html is very helpful. This site is not sponsored by drug or herbal companies and it brings together authoritative information from the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, other government
agencies and health-related organizations. It offers extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, a medical dictionary, interactive patient tutorials, and the latest health news. Medline Plus is updated daily.
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community suggests using Medline Plus, since it is a goldmine of good health information. Health professionals and consumers alike can depend on it for information that is authoritative and up to date. Use the site to check on medications so you have a base of information to discuss with your doctor.
- Away From the Mirror
- 2017 Muskego Storm Select Baseball Tryouts This Weekend!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced