Surprise Dad!! - The preparation began on June 14, 2009 when fifteen children and their parents gathered for the Mini Monets Father's Day Event. Using either their handprint or footprint, children had a choice in projects to create as a surprise for their Dads for Father's Day. Owner and Instructor , Annette Burckart quotes "We had such interest in this event and had to turn people away because we just couldn't take more than fifteen children." We hope to have other future one- day workshops like this. Many of these people also attend monthly classes.
Franklin residents, Hailey and Dominic , show off their finished masterpieces in their artwork above with their Mom.
Mini Monets will celebrate it's one year anniversary this coming Fall. Offering Mommy and Me Art Classes for ages 2-8 year round, their ideas are unique and sentimental. Parents get to spend one on one time with their children without the distractions of home. And children get a boost in self esteem when they are finished with their masterpiece. It is a "win- win" situation for all!
For more information check out www.minimonets.weebly.com or call 414-762-4482- Annette
- New Play Initiative: A New Commission by Regina Taylor
- Vanishing Point
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat