The 6th annual Whitnall Youth Baseball Camp is now accepting registrations for the summer sessions. There are two camps:
Camp #1 June 15-17 9:00-11:30 Ages 6-10 Boys and Girls
Camp #2 June 22-24 9:00-11:30 Ages 11-14 Boys and Girls
Where: Schoetz Park, Hales Corners
Registration: www.wybcamps.com or pick up a form at the Whitnall High School Athletic Office.
This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of baseball from an experienced coaching staff while at the same time having fun games and contests.
The camp will be run by Brian Johnsen the head baseball coach at Whitnall High School. His coaching staff and various coaches from around the area will assist him. For information go to www.wybcamps.com or you can directly contact Coach Johnsen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at 414-630-1314.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?