What are the economic developments on the horizon for Oak Creek and Franklin?
The South Suburban Chamber is pleased to sponsor the “State of the Cities” luncheon on Friday, September 12 at Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, 10101 S. 27th Street.
Hear from Mayors Steve Olson from Franklin and Steve Scaffidi from Oak Creek about the economic developments in the future for both cities. After a short presentation from the Mayors, BizTimes Executive Editor, Steve Jagler, will moderate a panel of the mayors and two economic development decision makers from each city.
Jerry Franke, president, WISPARK. LLC. the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corp, and Cory Savage, President of Savage Solutions, will represent Oak Creek.
The Franklin panel members will be announced soon.
Cost is $15 for the presentations and lunch. Please register by September 10 on the Chamber website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?