Your Choice--Both 18 and 9 Hole Options are available at the South Suburban Chamber Golf Outing on August 18.
The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce will hold its 24th Annual Golf Outing on Monday, August 18 at Meadowbrook Country Club in Racine with both an 18 and a 9 hole option. Proceeds from the golf outing help to support scholarships for graduating seniors from Oak Creek and Franklin High Schools.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Franklin and numerous other Chamber members are sponsors of the golf outing.
Hole in One prizes offered this year include a new car sponsored by Ewald Automotive, a Harley Davidson motorcycle sponsored by The Starr Group, a trip to Hawaii and $10,000 sponsored by the Chamber. Each golfer will also receive a gift certificate to purchase a golf club of their choice from an on-line store.
Registration for the 18 hole golf outing begins at 10:00 a.m. with lunch at 11:00 a.m. and tee-off at noon. Registration for the 9 hole option begins at 1:30 p.m. with a tee-time of 2:30 p.m.
The dinner supplied by DiCarlos and the business-after-hours-after-golf is included in the registration fee. Cost per golfer for the 18 holes is $150 or $600 for a foursome or $100 for the 9 hole option per golfer or $400 for the foursome. Attendance at the dinner and business-after-hours-after-golf only is $30.
For more information call the Chamber office at 414-768-5845 or register online for both golf and sponsorships at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- New Play Initiative: A New Commission by Regina Taylor
- Vanishing Point
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat