On February 26 eight Franklin teens created a “Human Billboard” on the sidewalk in front of the CVS Pharmacy on Rawson Avenue in Franklin.
Olivia Stull explained that each teen held a poster with part of the message, “Thank You CVS for deciding to Not Sell Tobacco.” Olivia says, “We believe that CVS made a good decision because tobacco products are easily accessible for youth and are not a healthy choice for anyone.”
The teens are members of FACT, the Wisconsin youth tobacco prevention program and braved the cold to show support for CVS.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?