Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, will host the Easter Bunny at its Muskego Showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., between 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Sat., April 12.
The event will feature plenty of photo opportunities and fun family events, including meeting the Easter Bunny, an Easter coloring contest for a Toys R’ Us gift card, an Easter egg hunt for children 10 and under at noon, and complimentary refreshments.
“Our annual Easter family event provides the time-honored activities that children and adults of all ages treasure,” said Tom Callen, owner of Callen Construction. “This is another way for Callen to give back to the communities we serve and who have given so much to us. We look forward to celebrating with many of our families and past clients, as well as new friends.”
Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construcition is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more event information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?