Kids from Wisconsin is proud to announce the launch of its 46th season and once again Muskego will be a stop on their tour.
Muskego High School's Performing Arts Center will raise the curtain and welcome the Kids back on Sunday, June 29 at 3 p.m.
The group is largely dependent upon sponsorships to continue its mission “to seek out, train and showcase the musically gifted youth of Wisconsin… to demonstrate the outstanding artistic talent, personal character and leadership potential present in Wisconsin's greatest natural resource, its young people.” In 2014, Kids From Wisconsin will apply this mission to an outreach program called Reach for the Stars, and has already forged a partnership with Milwaukee’s First Stage Theatre to work with middle-school age kids to develop their musical and performance talents. The hope is to find similar organizations throughout the stage to educate and develop youth in a time where often arts programming is being reduced or eliminated in schools.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 150,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditoriums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state.
For ticket info, visit kidsfromwisconsin.org.
For more information and details on the full tour schedule, visit http://kidsfromwisconsin.org/tour.
- Away From the Mirror
- 2017 Muskego Storm Select Baseball Tryouts This Weekend!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced