Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2014.
Rick Bartelt, a seasoned carpenter, had worked in the family business for 10 years, learning the ins and outs of the remodeling and construction industry. In 1984, Bartelt and his wife, Chris, established Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource.
"We would not have reached this milestone, our 30th year in business, without the support, creativity, and expertise of our customers, employees, and trade partners," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "We are truly fortunate to work with the best."
The Bartelt team includes three in-house designers, production staff, and rough and finish carpenters. Beyond the in-house team, Bartelt has built longstanding partnerships with some of the area's finest and well-established tradesmen who offer their expertise in areas ranging from mechanical work to millwork. Originally located in Menomonee Falls, Wis., the Bartelts moved the company to Downtown Delafield in 2009.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?