Saturday a dog that Muttley Crew (we named her Ava) rescued was able to slip her collar and get away from a volunteer when they were bringing her to my home.
She is VERY SCARED, and does not know her name, but is friendly and will approach you, especially if you have food.
The previous rescue was calling her Polly, though she does not seem to know that name either. Do NOT chase after her. She is around 30-35 pounds, and was just spayed last Wednesday. She is brown and tan with a white patch on her chest. She is a German Pinscher mix. She IS microchipped - which is registered to Muttley Crew Rescue.
She was most recently seen Monday morning Nov 11th near Ryan and Shepard and around the Houses west of Shepard Hills elementary school.
Please call us with any sightings.
Mutley Crew can be contacted at (414) 305-1894 or via email at Kristin@muttleycrew.org
- New Play Initiative: A New Commission by Regina Taylor
- Vanishing Point
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat