Layton Terrace senior community is hosting a free educational seminar entitled, "Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for Those with Dementia." Attendees of this program will walk away with practical strategies and tools that they can start using right away.
Our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help people understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. This knowledge will enable them to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations, resulting in more positive interactions with loved ones.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Layton Terrace, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield. A light supper and tours will be provided and tours will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 by September 16th if interested in attending.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?