Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery is proud to announce a “Meet the Artist” reception for Phillip Perlongo.
Phil started painting in 1989 when he moved to Muskego. Through the years he painted his way to winning 7 art contests while holding a brush in one hand and a harmonica in the other.
A brush isn’t the only thing he is familiar with. He has worked with leather, was a Welter Weight Champ in San Antonio in 1946, pitched softball and made the All Star Team while in the service. Iron Arm Perlongo made the All World Slow Softball Team and played all across the country. In 2011 he was inducted to the Wisconsin Amateur Softball Hall of Fame.
You are invited to meet Phil Perlongo at a “Meet the Artist” reception
on Saturday, July 13th anytime from 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Refreshments will be served
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery, S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
The Art Gallery is open to the public daily from 9am to 6pm. Enter through the main entrance.
It is located next to the Butternut Bistro which is open Monday - Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm. You can enjoy a delicious coffee, sweet treat, bowl of homemade soup, salad or sandwich while taking in the varied art displays.
If you or someone you know is interested in reserving a date to show your art work in the Tudor Oaks Art Gallery please call Judy at 414-529-0100.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?