The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present two performances of their Spring Concert “To Everything There is a Season.” The first performance will be at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 26th at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd, Hales Corners. The second performance will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, April 28th, at St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
The concert will feature the Milwaukee-area premiere of Bob Chilcott’s Requiem, a beautiful work for choir and instrumental ensemble, featuring soloists Sarah Gorke, soprano, and Lee Henning, tenor. The remainder of the program will contain a number of songs celebrating spring, including Jubilate Deo by Benjamin Britten, Rejoice in the Lord Alway by Henry Purcell, and The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland.
Tickets for the concerts are $15.00, and $12.00 for Seniors and Students. They can be ordered from our website and can also be purchased at the door. More information is available at www.lutheranacappella.org.
We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/LACofMKE
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?