Center for Enrichment-Keynote Presentation
Honor Song! The Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill Story
Thursday, March 21
Carol O Smart brings to life the memories of the first woman doctor honored with a lifetime membership to the state medical society, her grandmother, Dr. Rosa Minoka-Hill. Dr Minoka-Hill's life reveals the struggles faced by Native Americans in Wisconsin and America. It also illustrates the virtues of humility and hard work best characterized through the dignitiy and grace of one of Wisconsin's finest and most overlooked figures.
The Center for Enrichment events are open to anyone age 50 or more and is located at 9405 W Howard Avenue in Greenfield room 109. To register please call the CFE reservation line at 414-546-7302.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?