ZUMBA Gold® Dance Class
For Seniors and Beginners
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community in collaboration with Muskego Park and Recreation Department is offering ZUMBA Gold® dance/fitness classes that will get you moving to Latin/international music and rhythms like salsa, meringue, cumbia and more! ZUMBA Gold® keeps the heart healthy and the circulatory system strong, while developing coordination and burning calories. The class is designed for Seniors and Beginners. If needed, you can participate while seated in a chair. Please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and athletic shoes. We encourage you to bring water. There is a free demo of the class one week before the start of the session. Register to join the class and soon you’ll be saying, ZUMBA Gold® is FUN!
Instructor: Barb Labisch, BS.Ed, RYT and ZUMBA Fitness ® Instructor
Location: Tudor Oaks Retirement Community s77 w12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Time: 9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
Dates: Session 1: Jan. 14th – Feb.18th (Free demo on January 7th)
Session 2: March 4th – April 8th (Free demo on February 25th)
Session 3: April 15th – May 20th (No demo for this session)
Cost Per Session: Muskego Resident $36.00 / Non-Muskego Resident $54.00
Registration: For Muskego Residents begins November 16th
For Non-Muskego Residents on December 3rd
Enrollment: Maximum 12
To register contact Muskego Park and Recreation Department at 262-679-4108.
Tudor Oaks contact is Lisa at 414-529-0100.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?