St. Martin of Tours Parish is anticipating our annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk on Sunday, December 2nd. The breakfast buffet will start at 8:00 am – 12:00 noon. Santa will be here from 8:30 am – 11:30 am. The breakfast is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for children 2-12 and seniors. Kids under 2 eat FREE! The Craft Fair and the Cookie Walk run from 8:00 am through 2:00 pm.
Please join us for a wonderful breakfast, shopping, and get your homemade Christmas cookies while they last! Bring your kids or grandkids to see Santa too! St. Martin of Tours is located off of Church St. and St. Martins Road (where the Labor Day Fair is!). Please join us for a great day. If you need more information, please call 414/425-9200.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?