Cardiologist Staci Milosavljevic joins Medical College faculty, VA Medical Center staff
Staci Milosavljevic, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (cardiovascular medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Milosavljevic’s clinical interests include consultative cardiology and cardiac imaging, including transesophageal and stress echocardiography. In a transesophageal echocardiogram, an ultrasound probe is passed down the esophagus to get a stronger image of the heart. A stress echocardiogram uses ultrasound imaging to see how the heart performs under stress.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Milosavljevic served a cardiovascular medicine fellowship through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
Dr. Milosavljevic earned her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003, and completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2008. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, in 1998.
Dr. Milosavljevic grew up in Neenah, Wis.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!