ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities Hosts Vintage Victorian Valentines Presentation
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities invites the public to attend a presentation on Vintage Victorian Valentines at any one of the three Regency Campuses in February.
Beverly Fay of Greendale is a member of the National Valentines Collector Association and has collected more than 2,000 rare and historic valentines in the past 20 years. She will present a slide presentation that covers the story of St. Valentine all the way to the present. On display will be her collection of antique handmade valentines. To reserve your seat for this event, please call the Regency front desk at the campus you wish to attend.
Monday, February 6 • 1:30 pm
W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd. – 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. • 262-679-0888
Monday, February 13 • 1:30 pm Regency-New Berlin
13750 W. National Ave. – 2 miles west of I-894/45 National Ave. exit • 262-789-1699
Monday, February 20 • 1:30 pm Regency-Brookfield
777 N. Brookfield Rd. – 1 block north of Bluemound Rd. • 262-780-0321
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6