Many a business member received their first business/marketing training by taking high school business/marketing classes- and perhaps, by participating in DECA...An Association of Marketing Students.
DECA is a co-curriculuar student organization for high school marketing students. It's mission is to give students interested in pursuing careers in marketing, management, and entrepreneurship hands-on, real-world experience in the field.
On January 14, 2012 Southeastern Wisconsin DECA (a group of over 30 local high school DECA chapters) will be holding its District Career Development Conference (competition). This event is the spring board for students who want to move on to the State conference (held in Lake Geneva in March) and the International conference (in Salt Lake City this April). Currently, over 772 students are registered to participate.
A minimum of 100 adult judges are required to make this conference a success- because each student is required to compete in two case-study events where they must solve a problem and present it to a judge.
Judges volunteer their time at Kettle Moraine High School on January 14th from 8:00 am until 12:30 pm. A thank you luncheon (optional) is provided. Judges need no experience and their is a 21-years or older age requirement.
If you are interested in judging, please contact judges coordinator, Christine Richards at email@example.com for a one-page Judges Registration form.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!