The Village of Hales Corners Fire Department has taken the initiative to enhance their EMS level of services provided to the residents of our community as well as those who work and visit the Village. The Hales Corners Fire Department will begin their EMT-IV Technician program on 7-1-2011 at 0001 hours. The fire department will treat and transport patients that meet Milwaukee County EMS medical care protocols for the IV Tech level service.
Over the past couple of years the Hales corners fire department has been working with the community leaders, stakeholders, state of Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services office, and the Milwaukee County EMS system, to develop plans to change their level of services provided by the fire department from EMT basic, to EMT intermediate technician. The Hales Corners Fire Department is the first department at this practice level in Milwaukee County.
The village of Hales Corners recently graduated 18 EMT – intermediate technician (EMT –IV tech). These 18 EMT IV techs will join a host of previously licensed EMT-IV techs in providing services to the Village of Hales Corners. The Village of Hales Corners, which receives advanced life support services primarily from the city of Franklin Fire Department, will continue to receive paramedic services from our neighboring communities. The EMT IV techs will collaborate with the paramedics from neighboring communities to continue to provide a high-level prehospital care to those in our communities.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?