The South Suburban Chamber is celebrating ten years of service to the businesses of Oak Creek, Franklin and the surrounding communities.
In 2001 the Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce and the Franklin Chamber of Commerce began the new century by merging the two Chambers and forming what was then called the Southeastern Chamber United in Business and since 2007 is now the South Suburban Chamber of Commerce.
Both the Oak Creek Chamber and the Franklin Chamber had rich histories that together created a vibrant Chamber and business community in two of the fastest growing cities in Wisconsin.
Throughout the year the South Suburban Chamber willl be highlighting many of the companies who investing their time and talent in the Chamber and in the business community. A celebration is scheduled for late September.
More information on the South Suburban Chamber and its many events can be found at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?