Who we are: The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics are here to improve the nutrition and health status of women, infants, and children (up to age 5). The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics serve all residents in southern Milwaukee County suburbs including Cudahy, Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, Saint Francis, and South Milwaukee.
How we can help: We provide nutritious foods (such as baby food, cereal, whole grains, bread, fruits, vegetables, juice, eggs, milk, cheese, peanut butter, dried beans/peas, and tuna fish), health and nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, and referrals to health and human services.
Are you eligible?
Family Size Annual Income *
Additional +$7,067 per person
Hours of operation:
Wednesdays & Thursdays 8:30am-3:15pm (For Appointments)
Thursdays & Fridays 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
3rd Tuesday of each month 2:00pm-5:30pm (For Appointments)
2:00pm-6:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Mondays (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th week) 8:30am-2:15pm (For Appointments)
Tuesdays (1st, 2nd, 4th week) 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Please call 414-769-2229 (Cudahy) or 414-329-5243 (Greenfield) to set up an appointment or for additional information.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?