May 26, 2011 (Franklin, WI) – Madison-based Sara Investment Real Estate has acquired its second foreclosed property this month. Sara paid $5.5 million for Franklin Corporate Center, a two-building 64,000 SF development located at 9779 S. Franklin Drive. The seller, Foundations Bank, also acted as the lender in the transaction.
The development has 11 existing office tenants and 16,300 square feet remain available for lease. In addition, 1.5 of the site’s 7.4 acres are available as vacant surplus land. Sara is considering the sale of this land or the addition of a third building.
Sara Investment Real Estate owns and operates over 50 retail, office and industrial properties across the state of Wisconsin.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?