In keeping with the popular Polish tradition of eating paczki (pronounced paunch-key) or fruit-filled donuts before the start of Lent, the Polish Center of Wisconsin will host a Paczki Day celebration on March 8, 2011. Visitors to the Polish Center can enjoy a paczek and cup of coffee for $3.00 anytime between 7:00- 11:30 a.m.
Raspberry and prune paczki, as well as mixed boxes of six each, are available for sale by the dozen at a cost of $10.00. Boxes of three-dozen raspberry or prune paczki are also available for $30 each. Delivery is available within Milwaukee County at a cost of $5.00 per address. Cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard are all accepted. All orders for boxes of paczki must be placed by Monday, February 28.
Paczki can be picked up on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, at the Polish Center of Wisconsin at 6941 South 68th Street in Franklin, located between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road, from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. For more information or to place an order please call (414) 529-2140, or download an order form at www.polishcenterofwisconsin.org.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?