This couple’s massage class is based on simple, easy-to-learn Swedish massage techniques and is designed to help you and your partner share the nurturing, relaxing, therapeutic benefits of massage with each other.
Basic Swedish Massage for Couple and Other Pairs of Friends
Each class costs $150 per couple/pair of friends. I keep lecture to a minimum and emphasize the massage techniques and communication skills that will let you see your new skills right away. I limit class size to no more than 4 couples to ensure that each couple/pair gets personal attention.
The class is designed for couples, but other pairs of friends are always welcomed.
Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing for the class. You will be fully clothed for most of the class, and I have a good privacy- and modesty- protecting practices for the brief sections of classes which require some disrobing.
Partner Massage Tutorials
If you want to learn massage techniques to address a particular concern, or if you just want to delve into some of the techniques introduced in my classes, I also offer tutorials at my regular hourly rates ($65 per hour).
Gift certificates for couple’s classes, and for massage sessions, are available at www.Elements7.net
February 5th, Saturday 1pm-4pm
February 10th, Thursday 6pm- 9pm
Contact Liz at 414-430-6971 or email Info@Elements7.net
RSVP, space is limited!
Free Massage Flame Candle ($20 Value) when you come to class!
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?