Dermatologist, Dr. Hill Joins Medical College Of Wisconsin Faculty At Children's Hospital
Samantha Hill, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of dermatology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Dr. Hill also is a member of Children’s Specialty Group.
Dr. Hill treats a broad spectrum of skin diseases in children and specializes in treatment of hyperhidrosis, a medical condition involving excessive sweating in both adults and children.
A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Hill came to the College as a pediatric dermatology fellow in 2009 after completing a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. She completed a pediatric residency and internship in 2006 at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Hill earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in 2003 and a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 1999.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!