WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis And Brother Rey Pettis Open Victory Martial Arts School
WEC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis and brother Rey Pettis open Victory Martial Arts school in Oak Creek, WI for kids starting at age 2 and adults. Both brothers have done martial arts since early childhood and share the passion for teaching. Partnering with Victory Martial Arts who has over 30 school across the country both Rey and Anthony are excited to start changing lives in a positive way one student at a time. Feel free to come by and try a class or just say hello andytime at 9549 South Chicago Road!
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?