Freshly cut Christmas trees are now available at the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave., Hales Corners. Hours are 3:30 to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Come early for the best selection.
The trees are 6 to 9 feet in height. Species include balsam, Fraser, and pine. Prices range from $20 to $60, depending on size and type. Volunteer workers will be available to help you select your tree and load it onto your vehicle.
The sale has been so successful in past years that the number of trees available this year has been increased to 140. An added attraction this year is decorative swags created by members of the Hawthorn Garden Club. Those prices begin at $5.
Board president Bette Arey says their best advertising comes from satisfied customers who come back year after year and tell their friends. "We always sell out," she says. For more information, call Bette at (414) 425-5572.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?