Learn how to secure your computer against Malware and viruses at the Franklin Public Library on Thursday, December 2nd from 6pm to 8pm.
The class, "Securing Your Computer" is taught in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy. Each participant is offered use of state of the art computers.
The class will include information about making sure you are secure on your computer, programs to use, and tips to keep you safe.
Beginner and Advanced computer users are invited to register for the cost of $5. Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to pre-register or call the library at 414-425-8214. Payment is expected before the computer class.
This class and many other computer classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. There are NO residency requirements.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?