HAUNTED TIMBER TRAILS
Oak Creek, WI (Oct 19): Nick Timber, presents
Haunted Timber Trails, an outdoor horror experience for all ages.
Dates for 2010: Fri 22, Sat 23
Ticket Price: $5/person
"Screaming for BOO-bies" T-shirts $12.00, Wristbands $3.00 for Breast Cancer
Location: The Cellar, 812 W. Oakwood Rd. Oak Creek, WI 53154
Event Hours: 7 PM – 11 PM, [Each walk through the woods lasts 20 minutes.]
Charity: All ticket proceeds go to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity
All “Screaming for Boo-bies” T-shirts and wristbands go to National Breast Cancer.
Mr. Nick Timber Founder Haunted Timber Trails
is a Biomedical Engineering student at MATC. This is the third year he has organized and run Haunted Timber Trails. In the past, all proceeds have gone to The Salvation Army. This is the first year Mr. Timber is donating to Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity, and National Breast Cancer.
- New Play Initiative: A New Commission by Regina Taylor
- Vanishing Point
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat