The New Berlin Swim Club offers training and practice for swimmers of all ages and abilities. We pride ourselves in our low swimmer to coach ratios, our consistent and extensive practice schedules, our outstanding family participation and our swimmer comradery!
It is the goal of the New Berlin Swim Club to encourage a love for the sport of swimming and to train all our athletes for a long career in competitive swimming.
We have a spot for you on our team!
Try us out!
Join us September 13th, 15th or 16th
from 5:30-6:30 pm at the New Berlin West pool, or
September 14th from 5:30-6:30 at the New Berlin Eisenhower pool.
The first week is FREE for new swimmers!
No need to sign up now, just come by and see if swimming is the right sport for you.
Bring your swimsuit, goggles, and towel and be ready for some fun!
Coaches and Board Members will be available to answer questions and hand out additional information if you’re interested in joining.
If you have any questions prior to September 13th please email Meg Sonday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?