Oak Creek - Police are looking for the man who assaulted and robbed a Milwaukee man shortly after he left On the Border during the early morning hours of April 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The Milwaukee man told police he left the Franklin strip club at 1 a.m. April 13, and was walking in the 10500 block of South 27th Street when a van approached him from behind. The driver jumped out of the van and struck the victim several times, took the victim's wallet, then got back into the van and continued driving north on 27th Street.
The wallet contained a credit card, driver's license, insurance cards and $50.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Wheaton Franciscan for treatment of lacerations and swelling to his right eye and right hand.
The suspect is described as 5 feet to 5 feet, 3 inches tall, Hispanic, weighing about 180 to 190 pounds and having dark skin and dark hair that was shaved on top with a ponytail in back. The suspect was driving a mid-2000 gray Dodge minivan that was occupied by at least three other Hispanic males, according to the victim.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment