More than $2,000 of video gaming equipment, electronics, silverware and cutlery were stolen during a burglary at a residence in the 100 block of West Oak Leaf Drive, Oak Creek, on Dec. 8.
According to Oak Creek police, the unknown suspect(s) apparently entered the locked condominium through an unlocked sliding patio door on the front balcony sometime between 5:30 and 8:25 p.m. Saturday.
Some of the items stolen during the burglary were a PlayStation 3 and Halo 4 Xbox 360 gaming systems, four Xbox controllers, two hand-held PSP video systems, an iPad2, a silverware set and a set of cutlery. The victims also stated that approximately 20 to 30 Xbox games were also stolen.
Police are investigating but there are no suspects at this time.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment