A caller reported a motorist chased her children and used a racial slur toward them while they were walking Aug. 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The children were walking in the area of Rawson and Quincy avenues about 7:15 p.m. Aug. 2 when a man driving a red pickup truck chased her children and used a racial slur.
The responding officer spoke to the children, who stated the man got out of his truck and started chasing them southbound through a wooded area.
The man stated, "Lucky I don't have a gun, I would shoot you guys," and then got into his truck and was last seen traveling eastbound on Rawson Avenue.
Police checked the area but were unable to find the man.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre