Franklin — A 22-year-old Oak Creek man who refused to pay for two private dances at a night club was taken into custody after he became combative and began spitting on the arresting officers Monday.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers responded to On The Border, 10741 S. 27th St., after an employee reported that a patron was refusing to pay for two private lap dances, valued at $70, about 12:30 a.m. Monday.
The man was so intoxicated he didn't remember receiving the lap dances. He originally offered to pay, but then changed his mind and became combative, resisted arrest and started spitting at police.
He was arrested for throwing/spitting bodily fluids at a police officer, resisting arrest and theft by fraud, and was taken to the county jail. He is scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Wednesday.
If he is charged with and found guilty of spitting at officers, a Class I felony, he would face a fine of up to $10,000 and/or imprisonment up to 31/2 years.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment