A 20-year-old Illinois man who had just been arrested for traffic offenses received an additional citation after an officer caught him urinating on the Police Department building immediately after he was released from custody June 29.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Officers stopped the man after his vehicle crossed the white fog line on 27th Street at Oakwood Road at 10:15 p.m. June 29. The driver provided police with a Mexican ID and did not have a valid driver's license.
The man was arrested for underage drinking, driving without a license and deviating from a designated lane.
He was taken to the police station for processing and released.
When an officer went outside to the parking lot to return the suspect's ID card, he found the man urinating on the side of the building. The man apologized, stating he didn't know where the bathroom was.
He was issued a citation for urinating in public.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre