A 20-year-old Illinois man who had just been arrested for traffic offenses received an additional citation after an officer caught him urinating on the Police Department building immediately after he was released from custody June 29.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Officers stopped the man after his vehicle crossed the white fog line on 27th Street at Oakwood Road at 10:15 p.m. June 29. The driver provided police with a Mexican ID and did not have a valid driver's license.
The man was arrested for underage drinking, driving without a license and deviating from a designated lane.
He was taken to the police station for processing and released.
When an officer went outside to the parking lot to return the suspect's ID card, he found the man urinating on the side of the building. The man apologized, stating he didn't know where the bathroom was.
He was issued a citation for urinating in public.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment