Greendale — The Milwaukee County Historical Society will hosts its 32nd annual Harvest of Arts and Crafts this weekend at the Trimborn Farm.
The festival will feature more than 90 vendors from throughout the Midwest and include food and refreshments.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 at the historic farm, located at 8881 W. Grange Ave. Free parking will be offered at Southridge Mall, with a complimentary shuttle to, and from, the farm. Parking is also available on the Trimborn Farm grounds.
Admission costs $5 for adults and $3 for children ages four to six. Children under three will be admitted for free. All proceeds will go toward the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
For more information, call the society at (414) 273-8288 or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre