The Hales Corners McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., will open its doors again at midnight June 29 with a grand re-opening to celebrate its new, contemporary look. The first 50 people through the doors will receive a punch card for 52 free medium Extra Value Meals.
The redesign is part of a nationwide effort to modernize the fast food chain, a company news release states.
From the outside, customers will notice a new entryway and a double-lane drive-thru. Inside, the renovation includes an improved ambience due to comfortable lighting levels and new fixtures, and modern booths, chairs, high-seated community tables and lounge-style seating.
Continuing the celebration, the first 200 customers after 11 a.m. will receive a free liter bottle of Coke with the purchase of any regular Extra Value Meal.
Visit www.mcwisconsin.com/852 for details.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment