All six Greendale School Board candidates are expected to attend a forum from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27 in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
The candidates will compete for three open seats April 2.
The Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County will host the forum, and the public is invited to attend.
Candidates will answer questions posed by the audience and non-biased questions through a moderator. Each question will be directed to all candidates.
WHAT: School Board candidate forum
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 27
WHERE: Greendale High School Multipurpose Room, 6801 Southway
CONTACT: Todd K. Michaels (414) 423-2100
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment