· A man and a woman were arrested for shoplifting after making a fraudulent return at Kohl's, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 4:40 p.m. May 16. The two suspects were also involved in several other similar incidents at other Kohl's stores.
· Five adults and two juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between May 16 and May 22.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana after he was stopped and cited for suspended registration and operating after suspension in the 5300 block of South 76th Street at about 9:45 p.m. May 20.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving and was cited for operating after suspension and operating without headlights at night on South 76th Street and Parkview Road at about 9:15 p.m. May 21. His blood alcohol content was 0.18.
· One person was transported to Wheaton Franciscan Hospital after a motorcycle and car collided in front of the Greendale Fire Department on West Loomis Road and West Ramsey Avenue at about 7:35 a.m. May 19.
· A woman was arrested for harassment/unlawful use of a computerized communication system in the 6000 block of Oriole Lane at about 8:45 p.m. May 17 after she repeatedly sent harassing emails to her ex-boyfriend after she had been advised to stop all communication.
· A teacher from St. Alphonsus School reported an unidentified woman walking a boxer dog cursed at one of her seventh-grade students and pushed him into the lake at Scout Lake Park, 6001 W. Loomis Road, at about 9:10 a.m. May 20. The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s with dark hair and wearing a gray shirt and yoga pants. Police checked residences in the area and also checked 12 residences that have licensed boxers in the Village of Greendale but did not locate the suspect.