Residents in Franklin got some unexpected mail recently - along with some current events and social commentary.
According to the Franklin police reports:
On April 3, residents in the 10200 block of Scepter Circle reported that someone had taped a black and white photo of Trayvon Martin, with the word "Revenge" in red, to several mailboxes.
In a separate incident, a resident in the 10200 block of West St. Martins Road reported two stickers were placed on his mailbox, one with a picture of Trayvon Martin with "Revenge" written in red, the other was a fist that said "Kill Whitey."
Special watches were requested in both cases.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment