Franklin - While two candidates filed papers for candidacy with the school board, the third, Jeff Traylor, did not file as of the 5 p.m. Jan. 2 deadline. The deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Monday but no one filed new papers.
The three candidates who filed their papers are incumbents Melissa Klein and Debra Larson. Alan Aleksandrowicz filed as a challenger.
Jeff Traylor did not file a declaration of noncandidacy in December and chose not to run so the board legally extended the deadline 72 hours.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment